2,000 Watt AC/DC Converter, Standalone EMI Compliant
NAI's 56XS1 is a rugged, high-performance 2,000W AC/DC power supply designed for aerospace, defense, and industrial markets. It can convert either three-phase AC input or +270VDC input into a single DC output. This COTS conduction-cooled standalone EMI-compliant converter meets CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, RS103 standards and has an option for Current Share and RS-485 Communication and Control. It uses NAVMAT component derating and features Background Built-In-Test (BIT), protection against input transients, over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature, and short circuits to ensure reliable performance in harsh environments.
- Ideal for rugged defense and industrial applications
- Environmental per MIL-STD-810G
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704F
- Standalone EMI Compliance per MIL-STD-461F: CE102, CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE102, RS103
- High power density
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Current Share
- Choice of Output Voltages
- Over-Temperature Warning & Shutdown
- Optional RS-485 Communication
- Conduction-cooled through unit baseplate
- Operates at full load through the entire -55° C to +85° C temperature range
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center