2 Channels, 2-28 Vrms, 47 Hz-20 kHz (max. range), programmable
All Synchro, Resolver, LVDT, and RVDT measurement and simulation systems use transformers (either true transformers or galvanic solid-state transformers) whose main primary-to-secondary coupling is varied by physically changing (or, in simulation, commanding) the relative orientation of the two windings. For operation, the primary winding of these transformers is excited by an alternating current, and electromagnetic induction causes current to flow in the secondary winding. Windings are fixed at certain characteristic electrical angles to each other on the stator (e.g., a Synchro has three secondary winding legs, each at 120 E-degrees apart).
The module is used to provide an AC signal source when a secondary reference source other than the optional on-board reference module is required. The modules are programmable for full range voltage outputs from 2 to 115 VAC, and frequency from 47 Hz to 10 kHz.
- Voltage Output: 2 Vrms to 28 Vrms, programmable with a resolution of 0.1 V, 2.0 to 28.0 Vrms or 47 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- Accuracy (No Load): ±3% of setting < 15 kHz, ±6% of setting ≥ 15 kHz
- Regulation: ±5% (No Load to Full Load)
- Output Drive: 6 VA maximum
- Output Protection: Overcurrent / (10x automatic retry; @ 1.3 sec intervals; after 10 tries, shutdown with manual reset)
- Frequency: 47 Hz to 20 kHz, programmable with 0.1 Hz steps
- Frequency Accuracy: ±0.1% of programmed frequency or ±1 Hz (whichever is greater)
- THD: 3% (maximum)
- Power: 5 VDC @ 10 mA, ±12 VDC @ 150 mA (Quiescent, no load) Note: Add ±12 VDC @ 46 mA for every 1 VA Load.
- Ground: Isolated from system ground.
- Weight: 1 oz. (28 g)
- : Note: This function module uses a mechanical relay for switching between output ranges (may not be suitable for some embedded applications).
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Single Board Computers
Nano Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center