3U OpenVPX SOSA™-Aligned MFIO-Intensive Processing Board
The 68G6 is a SOSA™-Aligned 3U OpenVPX board that can be configured with up to three NAI smart I/O and communication function modules. In addition to the standard expansion plane (EP) PCIe and control plane (CP) Ethernet control interfaces, the 68G6 facilitates convenient external access to supported NAI PCIe function modules through its 1 x1 PCIe interface, enabling seamless expansion of host SBC functions for enhanced project solutions, while also offering external access to supported NAI FMx modules via a SATA II interface. The 68G6 is on NAI’s certifiable product development roadmap supporting DO-178C and DO-254 design assurance guidelines for safety-critical applications. Ideally suited for rugged Mil-Aero applications, the 68G6 delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems in air, land and sea applications.
- Support for three independent, smart function modules
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 71° C commercial, -40° C to +85° C rugged
- Slot Profile:SLT3-PAY-2U2U-14.2.17
- Module profile: MODA3p-16.2.16-1-F2C-(P3U)(2E7)
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet
- Background Built-In-Test (BIT) monitors the health of each channel
- Designed to meet ANSI / VITA 46.11 requirements
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- Control via Gig-E or PCIe (x1) interface
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 100 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center