150 Watt AC/DC Converter, Single Output
NAI's 56MS1 is a rugged, high-performance 150W AC/DC power supply designed for aerospace, defense, and industrial markets. It accepts multiple AC inputs and a +270VDC input. This COTS conduction-cooled converter provides a single full-power output at a baseplate temperature of +85°C. The 56MS1 uses NAVMAT component derating and offers remote error sensing and digital turn on/off (TTL). It also provides protection against input transients, over-voltage, over-current, and short circuits to ensure reliable performance in harsh environments.
- Single Output Part Number for 56M1
- Ideal for rugged, conduction-cooled, military applications
- Standard output voltages: 12 V, 15 V, 24 V, 28 V
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461D
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704D
- High power density
- Low profile packaging
- Low noise
- Operates at full load through the entire -55° C to +85° C temperature range
- Contact factory for additional options and special units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center