150-Watt AC/DC Power Supply; Single Output
NAI’s 56MS1 is a 150 Watt AC/DC Power Supply that accepts multiple AC inputs plus a +270 VDC input. This COTS unit provides full-power, single output, at a baseplate temperature of +85° C.
Standard features include remote error sensing; remote digital (TTL) turn on/off; and protection against transients, overvoltage, overcurrent, and short-circuits. Options such as dual output, ESS vibration testing, and choice of output voltages are available, and additional options and special units can be ordered.
This conduction-cooled power supply is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Single Output Part Number for 56M1
- Ideal for rugged, conduction-cooled, military applications
- Standard output voltages: 12 V, 15 V, 24 V, 28 V
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461D
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704D
- High power density
- Low profile packaging
- Low noise
- Operates at full load through the entire -55° C to +85° C temperature range
- Contact factory for additional options and special units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center