3U cPCI PowerPC SBC - QorIQ P2041
3U cPCI PowerPC SBC with two I/O and communications function module slots—
Over 100 different modules to choose from
NAI’s 75PPC1 is a 3U cPCI NXP® QorIQ® P2041, PowerPC-based, Single Board Computer (SBC) that can be configured with up to two smart function modules. Ideally suited for rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications, the 75PPC1 delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems. NAI's NXP® PowerPC™ QorIQ® P2041-based SBCs offer a feature-rich, low power/low cost solution for current and future generations of rugged military-aero, SWaP-constrained embedded applications.
The 75PPC1 includes BSP and SSK support for Wind River® VxWorks®. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
- Compact 3U cPCI SBC with support for 2 independent, smart function modules
- 100+ modules to choose from
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- COSA® architecture
- NXP QorIQ P2041 Quad-Core e500mc Processor @ 1.2 GHz
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Up to 32 GB SATA II NAND Flash (256 GB expansion option in slot #2)
- < 25 W MB power dissipation
- Front and/or rear I/O
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet; 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- 2x USB 2.0, 1 to front and 1 to rear I/O
- 1x RS232 to front or rear I/O
- 8x TTL I/O to rear I/O
- I2C Bus to rear I/O
- Wind River® VxWorks® OS support
- Intelligent I/O library support available
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory)
- Commercial and rugged versions
- Operating temperature: 0° C to +70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged
The 75PPC1 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center