4 (High Voltage) D/A Outputs (+20 VDC to +80 VDC)
The DA4 module features 4 high-voltage D/A output channels with a maximum full-scale range of ±80 VDC at ±10 mA (max).
- High-quality D/A conversion, 16-Bit/channel
- Designed to meet the testing requirements of IEC 801-2 Level 2
- Continuous background BIT
- Automatic shutdown protection with the results displayed in a status word
- Extended D/A FIFO buffering capabilities
- Resolution: 16-bit/channel for voltage command mode.
- Output Format: Single-ended
- Output Range: ±20 to ±80 VDC (unipolar or bipolar); ranges are programmable in pairs (i.e. one register controls the range for channels 1 & 2 and another register controls the range for channels 3 & 4).
- Output Impedance: < 1 Ω
- System Protection: Output is set to 0 V at reset or Power-On.
- Linearity Error: ±0.15% FS range over temperature
- Offset Error: ±100 mV or ±100 µA
- Gain Error: ±0.08% FS range
- Settling Time: 350 µs (max.)
- Data Buffer: See Operations Manual for details.
- Load: Can drive a capacitive load of 0.1 µF, 10 mA/Ch max. (Source or Sink). Short circuit protected. When current exceeds 10 mA for any channel, for > 50 ms, that channel is set to 0 V and a flag is set.
- Update Rate: 5 µs per channel
- ESD Protection: Designed to meet the testing requirements of IEC 801-2 Level 2. (4 kV transient with a peak current of 7.5 A and a time constant of approximately 60 ns).
- Power: 5 VDC @ 300 mA typical (est.); ±12 VDC @ 200 mA (est. quiescent) Add 2 mA per 1 mA load per channel
- Ground: Channel pair returns (Ch-Lo (-)) are common, but are isolated (250 Vpeak) from system ground.
- Weight: 1.5 oz. (42 g)
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Single Board Computers
Nano Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center