6U VME ARM Cortex-A9 SBC
6U VME ARM SBC with six I/O and communications function module slots —
Over 70 different modules to choose from
NAI’s 64ARM1 is a 6U VME ARM® Cortex®-A9 - based, Single Board Computer (SBC) that can be configured with up to six smart function modules. Ideally suited for rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications, the 64ARM1 delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
The ARM® Cortex®-A9 processor is a low power, cost-sensitive, multi-core processor delivering exceptional levels of performance and power efficiency with all the functionality required in rugged, embedded SWaP-optimized programs for the defense and aerospace industries.
The 64ARM1 includes BSP and SSK support for Wind River® VxWorks®, and for Xilinx® PetaLinux. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Eliminate man-months of integration with a configured, field-proven 6U VME ARM® Cortex®-A9 SBC from NAI.
- Compact 6U VME SBC with support for 6 independent, smart function modules
- 70+ modules to choose from
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- COSA® architecture
- ARM® Cortex®-A9 Dual Core 800 MHz Processor
- 512 MB DDR3L SDRAM
- Up to 32 GB SATAII NAND Flash (4 GB standard)
- < 5 W MB power dissipation
- Front and/or rear I/O
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet; 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- 1x RS232 to front or rear I/O
- I2C Bus to rear I/O
- Wind River® VxWorks®, and Xilinx® PetaLinux OS support
- Intelligent I/O library support available
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory.)
- Commercial and rugged versions
- Operating temperature: 0° C to +70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged
The >64ARM1 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center