3U cPCI Sensor Interface Unit - SIU33
Configure with up to nine I/O and communication function modules—
Over 70 different modules to choose from
NAI’s SIU33 is a highly configurable Rugged COTS System or subsystem ideally suited for rugged military, industrial, and commercial applications that require high-density I/O, communications, Ethernet switching, and processing. The SIU33 uses up three NAI field-proven, 3U cPCI boards to deliver off-the-shelf, SWaP-optimized COTS solutions that Accelerate Your-Time-to-Mission™.
- 3 x 3U cPCI slots – for installation of up to 9 I/O and communication function modules
- 70+ modules to choose from
- SBC-less, stand-alone operation supported via Ethernet connection to mission computer
- Processor options: NXP PowerPC™ QorIQ® P2041, Intel® Core™ i7, and ARM® Cortex®-A9
- MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275, & MIL-STD-704A
- +28 VDC input
- 4.78" W x 4.71" H x 8.71" D
- Customer-configurable I/O, communications, and processing
- Fast Boot capability
- Reduced SWaP-C
- Sense & Response System
- Wind River® Linux and VxWorks®, Xilinx® PetaLinux, and Windows® Embedded Standard 7 OS support
- COSA® architecture
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory)
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +71° C conduction-cooled (air-cooled option)
The 75G5 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center