800 Watt DC/DC Converter, 3U VPX, SOSA™
NAI's VPX55HS is a rugged and high-performance 800-Watt Output +28 VDC Input 3U VPX DC/DC converter designed for aerospace, defense, and industrial markets. It is an off-the-shelf power supply that plugs directly into a standard VITA 62 conduction cooled chassis and is engineered to meet harsh environmental conditions. This power supply, aligned with the SOSA™ technical standards, features continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT), I2C communication, IPMC Dual Bus, protection against input transients, over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature, and short-circuits, ensuring reliable and consistent performance.
- Multiple output configurations including standard six output and SOSA™ +12V Only configurations
- Rugged, VPX-compatible connectors
- Current Share
- System Management Bus per VITA 46.11 & I/O per VITA 62
- Integrated IPMC, with Dual Bus IPMB-A, IPMB-B
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704
- Environmental per MIL-STD-810 and VITA 47
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461
- Temperature range -40° C to +85° C
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center