3U cPCI Intel SBC - Core i7
3U cPCI Intel SBC with two I/O and communications function module slots —
Over 70 different modules to choose from
NAI’s 75INT2 is a 3U cPCI Intel® Core™ i7-based, Single Board Computer (SBC) that can be configured with up to two smart function modules and delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
NAI's Intel® Core™ i7 SBCs in the 3U cPCI form factor offer improved processor performance and better security, targeted at military and defense applications such as manned and un-manned air and ground vehicles, and in more sophisticated digital signal processing applications such as intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, radar and sonar.
The 75INT2 includes BSP and SSK support for CentOS, Red Hat®, Linux®, and Windows® Embedded Standard 7. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Eliminate man-months of integration with a configured, field-proven 3U cPCI Intel SBC from NAI.
- Compact 3U cPCI SBC with support for 2 independent, smart function modules
- 70+ modules to choose from
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- COSA® architecture
- Intel® Core™ i7-3517UE @ 1.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Up to 32 GB SATA II NAND Flash (256 GB expansion option in slot #2)
- < 25 W MB power dissipation
- Front and/or rear I/O
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet; 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- PCIe interface to function module slot 1 for additional dual Gig-E ports
- 2x USB 2.0, 1 to front and 1 to rear, or 2 to rear I/O
- 1x RS232 to front or rear I/O
- I2C Bus to rear I/O
- Factory configurable video output: HDMI, DVI, LVDS, or VGA
- CentOS, Red Hat®, Linux®, and Windows® Embedded Standard 7 support
- Intelligent I/O library support available
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory.)
- Commercial and rugged versions
- Operating temperature: 0° C to +70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged
The >75INT2 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center