3U cPCI High Density I/O & Comm Board
One I/O and communication function module slot—
A variety of modules to choose from
NAI’s 75D4 is a 3U cPCI High-Density I/O and Communication Board with a single, high-density function module slot. In addition, the motherboard also includes an option for an integrated four-channel RS232/423/422/485 serial communication complement. This low-power/high-performance board is ideally suited for rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications.
- 3U cPCI board with PCI Bus Master capability
- Support for one, high-density, function module with up to 48 I/O channels
- A variety of high-density, I/O and communication modules to choose from
- 4 integrated RS232/422/423/485 serial ports (optional)
- Control via PCI Bus or dual Gigabit Ethernet (Gig-E) interfaces
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- Automatic Background Built-In-Test (BIT) (module dependent)
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, -40° C to +85° C rugged
The 75D4 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center