3U cPCI PPC SBC - QorIQ P2041
3U cPCI SBC with dual I/O function module slots—
A variety of different modules to choose from
NAI’s 75SBC4 is a 3U cPCI NXP™ QorIQ® P2041, PowerPC-based, Single Board Computer (SBC) with dual, high-speed/high-performance function module slots for configurable multifunction I/O interface expansion. Ideally suited for rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications, this low-power, cost-conscious, SBC delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
The 75SBC4 includes BSP and SSK support for Wind River® Linux (4.3) and Wind River® VxWorks 6.x. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Please contact factory for availability of functions listed below:
This product is not recommended for new designs (NRND). For all new applications, please refer to the 75PPC1 product page.
Eliminate man-months of integration with a configured, field-proven system 3U cPCI PowerPC system from NAI.
- Processor/Memory: Freescale™ PowerPC QorIQ P2041; Up to 1.2 GHz on all four e500mc cores; Up to 32GB (4GB Standard) of on board SATA NAND Flash; Up to 4GB (2GB standard) of on board ECC DDR3 SDRAM; On-board SATA interface for up to 256 GB Flash SSD
- Operating Systems: Wind River VxWorks 6.x and Wind River Linux (4.3)
- COSA® Architecture: Support for 2 independent smart I/O and communications modules
- Background Built-in-Test Continuous BIT (where applicable)
- Operating Temperature: Commercial: 0°C to +70°C; Rugged: -40°C to +85°C
The 75SBC4 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 100 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center