75/150-Watt DC/DC Converter w/Holdup, 3U cPCI
NAI’s 75PS4 is a DC/DC Converter that plugs directly into a standard 3U cPCI chassis with a 0.8” slot. It is conduction-cooled through the card edge/wedgelock. This programmable, switching power supply accepts a +28 VDC input and is available in either a 75 Watt or 150 Watt-version.
With its dual microprocessor-controlled design and innovative architecture, the 75PS4 provides an exceptionally robust solution to the difficult problem of supplying clean power to upstream electronics, while operating over extreme conditions.
Standard features include continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT); extensive monitoring capabilities; remote error sensing; and protection against transients, overvoltage, overcurrent, and short circuits. Options such as reverse polarity protection and holdup time are available.
This COTS converter is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Ideal for rugged 3U cPCI power applications
- Standard cPCI 47-pin connectors per PICMG 2.11
- IEEE 1101.2 compliant
- Efficiency - up to 90%
- I2C communication
- Optional holdup time (50 ms for 150 W version, 100ms for 75 W version)
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461F
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704A through F
- Input transient protection w/reverse polarity protection per MIL-STD-1275AT (optional)
- Wide input range - +28 VDC nominal (+15 to +50 VDC continuous)
- Extremely low quiescent power (5 W for 150 W version, 4 W for 75 W version)
- Operates at full load through the entire -40° C to +85° C temperature range
- User programming interface using supplied GUI via USB port on front
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center