3U OpenVPX Multifunction I/O Board Model 68G5
Eliminate man-months of integration with a configured, field-proven 3U OpenVPX board from NAI.
NAI’s latest generation 3U OpenVPX Multifunction I/O and Communications Board, the 68G5, can be configured with up to three smart function modules. Ideally suited for rugged military, industrial, and commercial applications, this low-power/high-performance board delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-C optimized systems.
- Support for three independent, smart function modules
- 70+ modules to choose from
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- VPX / OpenVPX (ANSI / VITA 46 & VITA 65): Module profile: MOD3-PER-1U-16.3.3-2
- COSA® architecture
- VPX / OpenVPX (ANSI / VITA 46 & VITA 65): Slot profile: SLT3-PER-1U-14.3.3
- PCIe (x1)
- Control via Gig-E or PCIe interface
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet: 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- Background Built-In-Test (BIT) continually checks and reports on the health of each channel
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory)
- Commercial and rugged models
- Designed to meet ANSI / VITA 47 environmental requirements
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, -40° C to +85° C rugged
The 75G5 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center