3U OpenVPX PowerPC SBC
3U OpenVPX PowerPC SBC with two I/O and communications function module slots—
Over 40 different modules to choose from
NAI’s 68PPC2 is a 3U OpenVPX, NXP®, QorIQ® T2080 quad-core processor, PowerPC-based, Single Board Computer (SBC) that can be configured with up to two intelligent function modules. Ideally suited for rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications, the 68PPC2 delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
NAI's NXP® PowerPC™ QorIQ® T2080 based SBCs offer a feature-rich, low power/low cost solution for current and future generations of rugged military-aero, SWaP-constrained embedded applications.
The 68PPC2 includes BSP and SSK support for Wind River® VxWorks® and DDC-I Deos™. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Eliminate man-months of integration with a configured, field-proven 3U OpenVPX PowerPC SBC from NAI.
- 3U VPX / OpenVPX (ANSI/ VITA 46 & VITA 65) SBC with support for 2 independent, intelligent function modules
- 70+ modules to choose from
- PCIe interface to function slot #1 (e.g. for 2 additional Gig-E ports option)
- SATA II interface to function slot #2 (e.g. for 256 GB expansion function option)
- COSA® architecture
- NXP® QorIQ® T2080 Quad-Core e6500 Processor @1.5 GHz
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC
- Up to 32 GB SATA II NAND Flash (256 GB expansion option in slot #2)
- < 20 W MB power dissipation
- Front and/or rear I/O
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T or 2x 1000 Base–KX Ethernet
- 1x USB 2.0, to front maintenance J5 and 2x USB 3.0 to rear
- 1x RS-232 console port; to front maintenance J5 and rear I/O
- 4x TTL I/O to rear I/O
- I2C Bus to rear I/O
- Wind River® VxWorks® and DDC-I DeosTM OS support
- Intelligent I/O library support available
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory)
- Commercial and rugged versions
- Designed to meet ANSI / VITA 47 environmental requirements
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, -40° C to +85° C rugged
The >68PPC2 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center