75 Watt DC/DC Converter, Single Output
NAI's 55KS1 is a rugged, high-performance 75W DC/DC power supply designed for the aerospace, defense, and industrial markets. It accepts a +28 VDC input and provides a full power single output at a baseplate temperature of +100°C. This COTS conduction-cooled converter uses NAVMAT component derating and offers remote error sensing and digital turn on/off (TTL). It also provides an option for ESS vibration testing and choice of output voltage and features protection against input transients, over-voltage, over-current, and short circuits to ensure reliable performance in harsh environments.
- Single Output Part Number for 55K1
- Standard output voltages: 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, 15 V & 28 V
- Operates at full load -55° C to +100° C temperature range
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704D
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461D
- Low-profile packaging
- High-power density
- Low noise
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center