75-Watt DC/DC Converter; Single Output
NAI’s 55KS1 is a 75-Watt DC/DC Converter that accepts a +28 VDC input. This COTS unit provides full-power, single output, at a baseplate temperature of +100° C.
Standard features include remote error sensing; remote digital (TTL) turn on/off; and protection against transients, overvoltage, overcurrent, and short-circuits. Options such as ESS vibration testing and choice of output voltages are available, and additional options and special units can be ordered.
This conduction-cooled, switching power supply is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Single Output Part Number for 55K1
- Ideal for rugged, conduction-cooled, military applications
- Standard output voltages: 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V, 15 V, 24 V, 28 V
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704D
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461D
- High power density
- Low profile packaging
- Low noise
- Operates at full load through the entire -55° C to +100° C temperature range
- Contact factory for additional options and special units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center