500-Watt (270VDC input) DC/DC Converter, 3U VPX
NAI’s VPX57-31 is the industry's first 500-Watt DC/DC Converter that accepts a +270 VDC Input and plugs directly into a standard 3U VPX chassis with a VITA 62 1.0” power supply slot. This off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems is compatible with VPX specifications; supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features; and conforms to the VITA 62 mechanical and electrical requirements for modular power supplies.
The VPX57-31 switching power supply is conduction-cooled through the card edge/wedgelock. It accepts +270 VDC input voltage and provides six outputs (per VITA 62) at up to 500 Watts.
The VPX57-31 can be used either as a single-stage module or a back-end module in a multiple power supply configuration. It supports a variety of standard features, including continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT); user programmability; I2C communication remote error sensing; current share and protection against transients, overvoltage, overcurrent, and short-circuits. With its intelligent design, the VPX57-31 also has the flexibility to address special needs. Derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Ideal for rugged 3U VPX power applications requiring a high voltage, +270 VDC Input
- Standard VPX-compatible connectors and I/O per VITA 62
- Compatible with System Management Bus per VITA 46.11
- Off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems
- Supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features
- Accepts +270 VDC input
- Provides six outputs and I/O at up to 500 Watts
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Current share
- Programmable Over Temperature Warn / with Over Temperature Shutdown
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704F
- Environmental per MIL-STD-810G and VITA 47
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461F
- Operates at full load through the entire -40° C to +85° C temperature range
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center