1400 Watt AC/DC Power Supply, 6U VPX
The VPX56H2-6 is NAI's latest high power, High Efficiency 1,400 Watt, High Efficiency AC/DC Converter which accepts either a 3Ø 115 VAC L-N inputs or a +270 VDC input. It plugs directly into a standard 6U VPX chassis with a (VITA 62) 1.0” power supply slot. This off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems is compatible with VPX specifications; supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features; and conforms to the VITA 62 mechanical and electrical requirements for modular power supplies.
The VPX56H2-6 power converter is conduction-cooled through the card edge/wedgelock. It accepts 3Ø AC or +270 VDC input and provides five outputs and I/O at up to 1,400 Watts (with high power +12 VDC Output) and supports a variety of standard features, including continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT); remote error sensing; and protection against transients, overvoltage, overcurrent, and short circuits. With its intelligent design, the VPX56H2-6 also has the flexibility to address special needs. Current share is standard on main outputs and optional on the +3.3 VDC_Aux output.
This COTS converter is designed specifically with NAVMAT component derating to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of rugged Mil-Aero and industrial applications.
- 1400 Watts power through full temperature range
- Ideal for rugged 6U VPX power applications
- High Efficiency
- Standard VPX-compatible connectors and I/O per VITA 62
- Compatible with System Management Bus per VITA 46.11
- Off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems
- Supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features
- Accepts 3Ø AC or +270 VDC input
- Provides five outputs and I/O
- High Power +12Vdc Output
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Current share
- User programmability
- I2C communication
- Over Temperature Protection
- Status LED
- Environmental per MIL-STD-810 and VITA 47
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704F
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461F
- Operates at full load through the entire -40° C to +85° C temperature range
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center