1000 Watt AC/DC Power Converter, 6U VPX
The VPX56H-6 is NAI's latest high power, 1000 Watt AC/DC Converter which accepts either a 3Ø 115 VAC L-N inputs or a +270 VDC input. It plugs directly into a standard 6U VPX chassis with a (VITA 62) 1.0” power supply slot. This off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems is compatible with VPX specifications; supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features; and conforms to the VITA 62 mechanical and electrical requirements for modular power supplies.
The VPX56H-6 power converter is conduction-cooled through the card edge/wedgelock. It accepts 3Ø AC or +270 VDC input and provides five outputs and I/O at up to 1,000 Watts and supports a variety of standard features, including continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT); remote error sensing; and protection against transients, overvoltage, overcurrent, and short circuits. With its intelligent design, the VPX56H-6 also has the flexibility to address special needs. Current share is standard on main outputs and optional on the +3.3 VDC_Aux output. An optional Holdup Capacitor charging circuit is available.
This COTS converter is designed specifically with NAVMAT component derating to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of rugged Mil-Aero and industrial applications.
- 1000 Watts power through full temperature range
- Ideal for rugged 6U VPX power applications
- Standard VPX-compatible connectors and I/O per VITA 62
- Compatible with System Management Bus per VITA 46.11
- Off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems
- Supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features
- Accepts 3Ø AC or +270 VDC input
- Provides five outputs and I/O
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Optional Holdup Capacitor Charging Circuit
- Current share
- User programmability
- I2C communication
- Over Temperature Protection
- Status LED
- Environmental per MIL-STD-810 and VITA 47
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704F
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461F
- Operates at full load through the entire -40° C to +85° C temperature range
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center