400 Watt DC/DC Power Line Conditioner, 3U VPX, Holdup Time
NAI's VPX55-3HU is a rugged, high-performance 400-Watt Output +28 VDC Input 3U VPX DC/DC Power Line Conditioner designed for aerospace, defense, and industrial markets. This off-the-shelf power supply plugs directly into a standard VPX conduction cooled chassis and protects downstream DC-DC converters from MIL-STD-704 transients, low-voltage conditions and power interruptions, providing up to 50 milliseconds of holdup time at 400-watts. Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT) and I2C communication are included.
- Address the need for 3U VPX power applications needing an optional VITA 62 Energy Storage Module
- Standard VPX-compatible connector per VITA 62
- Compatible with System Management Bus per VITA 46.11
- Off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems
- Supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features
- Protects DC/DC Converters From MIL-STD-704B through F Transients
- Designed to work with the NAI VPX55-3 family of DC/DC Converters
- Wedgelock, Plug-in Design (conduction-cooled)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Standby Output
- Built-In-Test (BIT)
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center