VPX55-31BEHU Back End Holdup Unit
NAI’s VPX55-31BEHU is a 600 Watt DC/DC Holdup Module which plugs directly into a standard 3U VPX chassis with a VITA 62, 1.0” power supply slot. The VPX55-31BEHU stores energy from the VS1 (+12 VDC output) provided by an NAI DC/DC power supply and it can be used on the "backend" of a variety of NAI VPX power supplies to provide Holdup Time. This approach greatly minimizes EMI and Efficiency losses.
Designed to meet standard 3U VPX (VITA62) mechanical requirements, the VPX55-3HU, is a perfect companion unit for all NAI VPX55 series +28 VDC input DC/DC converters or VPX57 series +270 VDC input DC/DC converters.
- Address the need for 3U VPX power applications needing an optional VITA 62 Energy Storage Module
- Standard VPX-compatible connector per VITA 62
- Compatible with System Management Bus per VITA 46.11
- Off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems
- Compatible with VITA standard I/O, signals, and features
- Designed to work with the NAI VPX55-3 and VPX57-31 families of DC/DC Converters
- Wedgelock, Plug-in Design (conduction-cooled)
- Optional Current Share
- Synchronization between multiple units
- +3.3 VDC Standby Output
- Fault Protection
- Built-In-Test (BIT)
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center