6U VME COTS System - Sensor Interface Unit
Configure with up to 12 I/O and communications function modules—
Over 70 different modules to choose from
NAI’s SIU6 is a highly configurable Rugged COTS System or subsystem ideally suited for military, industrial, and commercial applications that require high-density I/O, communication, Ethernet switching, and processing. The SIU6 leverages NAI field-proven, 6U VME boards to deliver off-the-shelf, SWaP-optimized COTS solutions that Accelerate Your-Time-to-Mission™.
- 2 x 6U VME slots – allows installation of up to 12 I/O or Communications modules
- 70+ modules to choose from
- SBC-less stand-alone operation supported via Ethernet connection to your mission computer
- Processor options: NXP PowerPC™ QorIQ® P2041, Intel® Core™ i7 or ARM® Cortex®-A9
- MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-1275 & 704A
- Customer Configurable I/O, Communications and Processing
- Fast Boot capability
- Reduced SWaP-C
- 11.75" W x 3.35" H x 8.65" D
- Sense & Response system
- +28 VDC input
- Wind River® Linux / VxWorks®, Xilinx® PetaLinux, Windows® Embedded Standard 7 OS Support
- COSA® architecture
- VICTORY Interface services (Contact factory)
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +71° C conduction cooled (air-cooled option)
The >SIU6 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Single Board Computers
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center