6x 3U OpenVPX MOSA Remote Interface Unit
SIU36-RIUVARM-01 is a Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Remote Interface Unit (RIU) to manage, monitor and control connected I/O, communications, measurement and simulation interfaces through Ethernet commands from a main mission processors. Extremely low power with 2 x 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet.
The SIU36-RIUVARM-01 is ideally suited to support several land, air and sea platforms. The SIU36-RIUVARM-01 takes advantage of NAI’s COSA Architecture: a flexible, adaptable, configurable, modular and expandable solution that offers an almost infinite number of configurations while eliminating hardware and software NRE redesign. VxWorks 6.9 RTOS and PetaLinux
- 2 x MIL-STD-1553 & 8 x ARINC-429 Tx/Rx (CM5)
- 8 x RS-232/422/485 Serial Channels (SC3)
- 8 x CANBus A/B 2.0/CAN-FD/ARINC-825 (CB8)
- 8 x Programmable RTD or Thermocouple measurement (TR1)
- 16 x ±100 VDC A/D Channels (ADF)
- 8 x ±40 VDC 100 mA Digital to Analog Channels (DA3)
- 2 x AC Reference Excitation (AC2)
- 4 x Strain Gage Measurement (SG1)
- 8 x Variable Reluctance/Pulse Counter Measurement Channels (VR1)
- 16 x 10/100/100 Base-T Ethernet Switch (ES2)
- 48 x Discrete Input Channels and 48 Programmable Discrete I/O Channels (68DT1)
- 28 VDC MIL-STD-704 Aircraft Electrical Power Characteristics with at least 50 ms holdup.
- MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F and DO-160 environmental and EMI/EMC qualifications.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Single Board Computers
High Density I/O Boards
Just How Configurable Are NAI's COTS Systems?
Need more or less configurations than the SIU36-RIUVARM-01? Choose from NAI's standard COTS configurable systems that you can populate with pre-integrated boards, smart function modules, power supplies and software libraries of your choice.
(w x h x d)
Weight / lbs.
|Board Slots||Board Formats|
|NIU1A||6.8" x 1.6" x 2.5"||< 1.2||1||N/A||Integrated System|
|NIU2A||7.2" x 2.7" x 3.0"||< 2.7||2||N/A||Integrated System|
|NIU3A||7.2" x 3.2" x 5.5"||< 5.4||3||N/A||Integrated System|
|NIU3E||7.2" x 3.2" x 7.1"||< 7.7||1||N/A||Integrated System|
|SIU31||4.7"x 2.4" x 8.8"||< 5.9||3||1||cPCI|
|5.9" x 4.5" x 9.5"||< 10.9||6||2||OpenVPX|
|SIU33||4.7" x 4.8" x 8.8"||< 10.6||9||3||cPCI|
|SIU33V||4.7" x 4.8" x 8.8"||< 10.6||9||3||OpenVPX|
|SIU34||5.7" x 5.8" x 9.4"||< 15.1||12||4||OpenVPX|
|SIU35||7.2" x 4.8" x 8.7"||< 16.0||15||5||cPCI, OpenVPX|
|SIU36||Conduction Cooled: 9.0" x 5.0" x 9.5"
Convetion/Air Cooled: 9.0" x 6.4" x 9.5"
|Conduction Cooled: < 21.3
Convection/Air Cooled: < 22.5
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center