6x 3U OpenVPX MOSA Mission Computer
SIU36-MCVARM-01 is a Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) DO-178C & DO-254 Certifiable Mission Computers (MC) with low power high performance OpenVPX Xilinx UltraScale+ SBC with Quad Core ARM Cortex -A53, 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM, 32 GB SATA Flash, 2 x 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, USB 3.0, FIPS-140-3 Level 3 Cyber Security, and Single Event Upset support.
Configured to support dual redundancy using Serial CCDL or ARINC-429/575 Interfaces. Options for TSN, TTE, AFDX or ARINC664p7 redundancy are also available.
The SIU36-MCVARM-01 is ideally suited to support several land, air and sea platforms. The SIU36-MCVARM-01 takes advantage of NAI’s COSA Architecture: a flexible, adaptable, configurable, modular and expandable solution that offers an almost infinite number of configurations while eliminating hardware and software NRE redesign. Operating System support includes DDC-I Deos 653 and Wind River VxWorks HVP Certifiable RTOS, VxWorks 7.x RTOS and PetaLinux.
- 2 x MIL-STD-1553 & 8 x ARINC-429 Tx/Rx (CM5)
- 8 x RS-232/422/485 Serial Channels (SC3)
- 8 x CANBus A/B 2.0/CAN-FD/ARINC-825 (CB8)
- 4 x MIL-STD-1553/1760 (2 x FTJ)
- 4 x Non-Latching Relay (RY1)
- 24 x Enhanced Programmable Discrete I/O Channels (DT4)
- 16 x ±100 VDC A/D Channels (ADF)
- 12 x ±10 VDC or ±25 mA D/A Outputs (DA1)
- 12 x ±1.25 to ±10.0 A/D Channels (AD1)
- 12 x ±100V A/D Channels (AD2)
- 16 x ±1.25 to ±10.0 VDC A/D Channels (AD4)
- 16 x 10/100/100 Base-T Ethernet Switch (ES2)
- 48 x Discrete Input Channels and 48 Programmable Discrete I/O Channels (68DT1)
- 28 VDC Input PSU per VITA 62 (VPX68) Optional 50 ms holdup.
- MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F and DO-160 environmental and EMI/EMC qualifications.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Single Board Computers
High Density I/O Boards
Just How Configurable Are NAI's COTS Systems?
Need more or less configurations than the SIU36-MCVARM-01? Choose from NAI's standard COTS configurable systems that you can populate with pre-integrated boards, smart function modules, power supplies and software libraries of your choice.
(w x h x d)
Weight / lbs.
|Board Slots||Board Formats|
|NIU1A||6.8” x 1.5” x 2.5”||< 1.2||1||N/A||Integrated System|
|NIU2A||7.0” x 3.0” x 2.5”||< 2.75||2||N/A||Integrated System|
|NIU3A||7.2" x 5.65" x 3.25"||< 5.4||3||N/A||Integrated System|
|NIU3E||7.2" x 6.6" x 3.0"||< 6||1||N/A||Integrated System|
|SIU31||4.71” x 2.35” x 8.71”||< 5||3||1||cPCI|
|9.4” x 5.7” x 3.9”||< 11||6||2||OpenVPX|
|SIU33||4.71” x 4.78” x 8.71”||< 10||9||3||cPCI|
|SIU33V||4.71” x 4.78” x 8.71”||< 10||9||3||OpenVPX|
|SIU34||9.4” x 5.7” x 5.9”||< 16||12||4||OpenVPX|
|SIU35||7.13” x 4.76” x 8.71”||< 15||15||5||cPCI, OpenVPX|
|SIU36||7.13“ x 4.71“ x 8.91“||< 23||18||6||OpenVPX|
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center