2 Channels, MIL-STD-1553/1760 Communications Interface
Based on the MIL-STD-1553 signal and interface backbone, MIL-STD-1760 defines a standardized electrical interface to address additional aircraft weapons stores management and as such, includes some special requirements. The FTK module meets the operational requirements within the general specifications of MIL-STD-1760 as applied to an integrated I/O function module, and include special designed holt transceivers to ensure signal parameter operation and integrity.
Module FTK provides programmable 2-channels, dual-redundant and transformer-coupled interfaces.
- Independent (dual-redundant) interface channels: Bus Controller (BC), Remote Terminal (RT), and Bus Monitor (BM) operation
- Support for RT and BM combination
- 64 words on-board memory/channel
- IP-core register-compatible with DDC™ family of devices
- Automatic message return supported
- Automatic message retry
- Multiple message processing
- Hardware acceleration for rapid setup/message Tx/Rx
- Number of Channels: 2 Transformer-Coupled Channels
- IP Core: HOLT IP-core register compatible/hardware acceleration for rapid setup, transmission and/or reception of packets.
- Onboard RAM: 64K words onboard memory per channel
- Operational Modes: Bus Controller (BC), Remote Terminal (RT), Bus Monitor (BM), or BM/RT
- Output Signal: At 28 Vp-p, as per MIL-STD-1553 & MIL-STD-1760
- Power: 5 VDC at 600 mA estimated at 100% duty cycle (TBV)
- Weight: 1.5 oz. (42 g)
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Single Board Computers
Nano Interface Units
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center