3U cPCI PPC SBC - QorIQ P2041
3U cPCI SBC with dual I/O function module slots—
A variety of different modules to choose from
NAI’s 75SBC4 is a 3U cPCI NXP™ QorIQ® P2041, PowerPC-based, Single Board Computer (SBC) with dual, high-speed/high-performance function module slots for configurable multifunction I/O interface expansion. Ideally suited for rugged defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications, this low-power, cost-conscious, SBC delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
The 75SBC4 includes BSP and SSK support for Wind River® Linux (4.3) and Wind River® VxWorks 6.x. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Please contact factory for availability of functions listed below:
This product is not recommended for new designs (NRND). For all new applications, please refer to the 75PPC1 product page.
Eliminate man-months of integration with a configured, field-proven system 3U cPCI PowerPC system from NAI.
- Compact 3U cPCI SBC with dual, high speed/high-performance function module slots for configurable multifunction I/O interface expansion
- Choose from a variety of different modules
- COSA® architecture
- NXP™ QorIQ® P2041 Quad-Core e500mc Processor @ 1.2 GHz
- Up to 4 GB ECC DDR3 SDRAM (2 GB standard)
- Up to 32 GB SATA NAND Flash (4 GB standard)
- On-board SATA interface for up to 256 GB Flash SSD
- 2x Gig-E ports
- 1x USB port
- 1x Serial port
- 1x I2C Bus
- 8x programmable TTL/I/O
- Wind River® VxWorks (6.x) and Wind River® Linux (4.3) OS support
- Software Support Kit (SSK) and Library available
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT) (module-dependent)
- Commercial and rugged versions
- Operating temperature: 0° C to +70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged
The 75SBC4 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center