3U cPCI Multifunction I/O Board
Eliminate man-months of integrated with a configured, field-proven 3U cPCI board from NAI.
NAI's latest generation 3U cPCI Multifunction I/O and Communication Board, the 75G5, can be configured with up to three smart function modules. Ideally suited for rugged military, industrial, and commercial applications, this low-power/high-performance board delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
- 3U cPCI board with PCI Bus Master capability
- Support for 3 independent, smart function modules
- 100+ modules to choose from
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- COSA® architecture
- Control via PCI Bus or dual Gigabit Ethernet (Gig-E) interfaces
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet: 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- Background Built-In-Test (BIT) continually checks and reports on the health of each channel
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory)
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, -40° C to +85° C rugged
The 75G5 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center