3U cPCI LVDT/RVDT Simulation
The 75DL1 is a cPCI LVDT/RVDT Simulation Board that provides eight 2-wire or four 4-wire transformer isolated programmable outputs. It provides wrap-around self-test, PXI compatibility, optional Excitation Supply, and is available for Military or Commercial applications.
- 16 Bit Resolution
- Continuous background BIT testing with Reference loss detection
- Power-On (POST) test
- Automatically supports either 5 V or 3.3 V PCI bus
- Transformer isolated
- 4 and 8 cannel (2-wire) versions available or 2 and 4 channel (3 or 4 wire) versions available
- Stable output with temperature
- Watchdog timer and soft reset
- I/O via Front Panel, P2, or both
- No adjustments or trimming required
- Commercial or Extended Temperature
- Part number, S/N, Data Code & Rev. in nonvolatile memory
- Resolution: 16 Bits (.001526% FS)
- Linearity: 0.1%FS for .2 <= TR <= 2.0 (.05% FS available at a specified frequency and TR)
- Output Format: Configurable for either 3/4-wire or 2-wire. Transformer isolated. Output voltage will vary directly with excitation.
- Load: With output voltages from 2.0 to 20.0 Vrms: 10 kΩ min. With output voltages from 20 to 28.0 Vrms: 15 kΩ min. Short circuit protected.
- Regulation: 2% max.
- Excitation: 2.0 to 28 Vrms. Transformer isolated.
- Frequency (excitation): 360 Hz to 10 Khz, see code table
- Phase Shift (input to output): 3° max
- Phase shift (A/B): 0.5°
- Excitation (each) Z in: 50 KΩ min.
- Interrupts: Interface implements a single Interrupt capability. One of seven priority lines can be selected.
- Signal Logic Level: Automatically supports either 5 V or 3.3 V PCI bus
- Power Supply: 5 VDC ±5% at 0.35 A + 1A ( 3A peak ) @ 5 VA Load on optional Reference, ±12 VDC ±5% at 0.5 A
- Temperature, operating: "C" 0°C to +70°C, "E" -40°C to +85°C (See part number)
- Temperature, storage: -55°C to +105°C
- Size: 3U (3.94" height), 4HP (0.8") width, 6.3 depth; 100mm x 20.3mm x 160mm
The 75DL1 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center