3U OpenVPX™ SOSA™-Aligned SBC with Intel® Core™ i7-1186GRE Processor (Tiger Lake)
The 68INT6 is a SOSA™-aligned 3U OpenVPX Intel® Core™ i7-1186GRE Processor / integrated PCH-LP (Tiger Lake) w/ 4 Cores & 12M Smart Cache running up to 2.8 GHz Single Board Computer that can be configured with up to two Smart I/O and communications function modules (w/ NAI-XMC configuration option). Ideally suited for rugged Mil-Aero applications, the 68INT6 delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems in air, land and sea applications.
- COSA® Architecture
- VPX / OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
- Slot profile: SLT3-PAY-1F1F2U1TU1T1U1T-14.2.16
- Module profile: MOD3-PAY-1F1F2U1TU1T1U1T-16.2.15-2
- Up to 2 independent smart I/O function module supported (configured option)
- PCIe or SATA III I/F to function slot (e.g. for additional Gig-E ports and/or on-board NVM storage)
- Intel® Core™ i7 11th Gen (Tiger Lake) to 2.8 Hz w/4 Cores & 12M Smart Cache
- 32 GB DDR4 SDRAM (2 banks x 16 GB)
- 512 GB SATA III NAND Flash
- Operating Systems Supported: Wind River® VxWorks® 7.x and HVP, Windows®, Ubuntu 22.x Linux®, DDC-I™ Deos, Lynx MOSA.ic and Green Hills INTEGRITY-178 tuMP
- Background Built-In-Test (BIT) continually checks and reports on the health of each channel
- IPMC Support (configured option) VITA 46.11 Tier-2, basic, compatible
- Operating temperature: 0° C to +55° C commercial, -40°C to +85°C rugged
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center