VXI 12-Channel, 3-Wire LVDT/RVDT Simulation
NAI’s 65DL2 is a 12-channel, 3-wire, LVDT/RVDT Simulation Instrument on a VXI board. This single-slot, message-based board features up to 12 stimulus channels of 3-wire LVDT/RVDT, wraparound self-test, and onboard programmable excitation supply. The board is uniquely versatile, as each excitation input and output voltage is programmable. In addition, each channel can be programmed to be controlled by an external DC voltage. A replacement for the 5410C-83, the 65DL2 is ideally suited for defense, commercial aerospace, and industrial applications.
- Programmable output voltage
- On-board optional programmable excitation
- Continuous Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Extensive diagnostics
- Wideband 360 Hz to 20 kHz
- Transformer isolation
- Optional ratiometric or self-leveling conversion
- Message based C-size VXI card for Mate CIIL
- Plug-and-play driver with VISA library available
- Dynamic address configuration
- VXI bus data rate of 2 megabytes/sec
- Data processed within 100 ms
- Occupies only a single slot
- No adjustments or trimming
The >65DL2 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center