6U VME Multifunction I/O Board
The 64G5 is NAI's rugged 6U VME multifunction I/O and communications board. It provides low power/high-performance I/O capabilities specifically designed for demanding aerospace, defense, and industrial applications. The board can accommodate up to six NAI Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) smart function modules. By configuring the 64G5 with these modules, engineers can tailor the board's functionality for specific application needs, accelerating the deployment of SWaP-C optimized systems.
- 6U VME with Master VME Bus capability
- Support for 6 independent, smart function modules
- 100+ modules to choose from
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- COSA® architecture
- Control via either VME Bus or dual Gigabit Ethernet (Gig-E) interfaces
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet: 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- Background Built-In-Test (BIT) continuously checks and reports on the health of each channel
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory)
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged
The 64G5 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 100 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest package density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Choose the ideal platform for your application below. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center