6U VME I/O & Comm Board
Six I/O and communication function module slots—
Over 70 different modules to choose from
NAI’s 64C3 is a 6U VME Multifunction I/O and Communication Master or Slave (user selectable) Control Board with six function module slots that can be configured with a variety of I/O and communication functions. Using multiple DSPs, the enhanced motherboard enables higher processing power and dedicated pre-processing control for each module.
- 6U VME with Master VME Bus capability
- Support for 6 independent, intelligent function modules
- A variety of I/O and communication modules to choose from
- Control via either VME Bus or dual Gigabit Ethernet (Gig-E) interfaces
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- Automatic Background Built-In-Test (BIT) (module dependent)
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged
The >64C3 includes SSKs to support multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Accelerate Your Time-to-Mission™ With COSA®
NAI’s Configurable Open Systems Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a choice of over 70 smart I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any multifunction I/O board in the industry. Preexisting, fully-tested functions can be combined quickly and easily in an unlimited number of ways. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
Related COSA® Products
Sensor Interface Units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center