300 Watt AC/DC Converter
NAI's 56RS1 is a rugged, high-performance 300W AC/DC power supply designed for aerospace, defense, and industrial markets. It accepts multiple AC inputs and a +270VDC input. This COTS conduction-cooled converter provides a single full-power output at a baseplate temperature of +85°C. The 56RS1 uses NAVMAT component derating and offers remote error sensing and digital turn on/off (TTL). It also provides a Current Share option and protection against input transients, over-voltage, over-current, and short circuits to ensure reliable performance in harsh environments.
- Ideal for rugged, conduction-cooled, military applications
- Standard output voltages: +24 VDC & +28 VDC
- Current Share option available
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461D
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704D
- High power density
- Low profile packaging
- Low noise
- Operates at full load through the entire -55° C to +85° C temperature range
- Contact factory for additional options and special units
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center