75-Watt AC/DC Power Supply; Triple Output
NAI’s 56KT1 is a 75 Watt AC/DC Power Supply that accepts multiple AC inputs plus a +270 VDC input. This COTS unit provides full-power, triple output, at a baseplate temperature of +85° C.
Standard features include remote error sensing; remote digital (TTL) turn on/off; and protection against transients, overvoltage, overcurrent, and short-circuits. Options such as ESS vibration testing and choice of output voltages are available, and additional options and special units can be ordered.
This conduction-cooled power supply is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Triple Output Part Number for 56K1
- Ideal for rugged, conduction-cooled, military applications
- Standard output voltages: 5 V, 12 V, 15 V, 24 V, 28 V
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461D
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704D
- High power density
- Low profile packaging
- Low noise
- Operates at full load through the entire -55° C to +85° C temperature range
- Contact factory for additional options and special units
- Keywords: psx-75dt5/15
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
North Atlantic's resource center is where you will find information on warranty and repairs, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.Visit Resource Center