State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Capabilities
NAI occupies a modern, 60,000+ square-foot facility housing state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing equipment operated by experts in the industry. With continued investments in cutting-edge technologies, NAI delivers high-quality, sophisticated products in less time. Each enhancement and upgrade in SMT technology enables engineering to design smaller, high-density, more power-efficient products. These investments have proven to be extremely valuable to our customers.
Our manufacturing management processes are designed to eliminate delays. Manufacturing is done in-house to control the quality of the build process and to reduce customer lead times. Computerized management data at every process point helps coordinate engineering and production while moving people to the work, with progressive build and inspection at every assembly point.
State-of-the art equipment includes:
- High-speed SMT pick-and-place
- Inline selective soldering system
- Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- 5D X-ray inspection
- Robotic conformal coating
- Automated storage retrieval system with part traceability
- Automated programmable connector press
- High-speed component underfill jet dispenser
- High-speed router for depaneling PCBs
- CNC machining