NAI’s 65DL1 is a 16-channel, 2-wire, LVDT/RVDT Simulation Instrument on a VXI board. This single-slot, message-based board provides 16 independent, transformer-isolated, LVDT/RVDT, programmable 2-wire outputs (up to 34 v), wrap-around self-test, and an onboard programmable excitation supply.
The board is a uniquely versatile instrument as each excitation input and output voltage is programmable. In addition, each channel can be programmed to be controlled by an external DC voltage. The 65DL1 is ideally suited for defense, industrial, and commercial applications.
- Programmable output and excitation
- Transformer isolation
- Continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT) and excitation loss detection
- Power-On-Self-Test (POST)
- “C”-size card, message-based SCPI
- Dynamic address configuration
- VXI bus data rate of 2 megabytes/sec
- Data is processed within 100 ms
- Configurable for external or internal excitation
- No adjustments or trimming
For existing customers only; not recommended for new applications.