NAI’s 65DA2-55 is a 12-channel Digital-to-Analog Instrument on a VXI board. This single-slot, message-based board provides twelve independent, single-ended, 16-bit, digital-to-analog (D/A) channels.
The board features a motherboard configuration that provides three D/A modules on a single daughterboard card. Each module can each handle four channels. Each D/A is guaranteed to be monotonic (16 bits) over the full temperature range. Each output delivers 60 mA for a total of 720 mA and any single output can deliver 410 mA. A direct replacement for the 5410C-55-3, the 65DA2-55 is ideally suited for defense, industrial, and commercial applications.
- 16 bit resolution (monotonic)
- Remote sensing
- External or internal trigger
- Message-based C-size VXI card with MATE CIIL programming format
- Occupies only a single slot
- No adjustments or trimming