The 64D1 is a 3-module, Multifunction, 6U VME Communications Board. It eliminates the complexity and size constraints of using multiple, independent, single-function cards. The 64D1 can include any three combinations of the following: 6 channels of Synchronous or Asynchronous RS-232C/RS-422/RS-485, 2 channels of Dual Redundant MIL-STD-1553 BC/RT/MT, 8 channels of Profi-bus, 48 channels of Discrete I/O or 48 channels of TTL I/O. Both air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions are available.
Features Automatic Background BIT testing that identifies and reports a failure during operation, without the need to shut down the equipment for troubleshooting. Please note; this is a legacy (mature) product - support for this product will remain within the extent of the existing available documentation and software support kit(s). For new applications/programs, please visit/reference the 64D3 Product Page.
- Multiple functions on a single slot VME card
- Background Self Test
- No damage if Signals are applied when card is not powered
- Geographical addressing (Field selectable)
- Connections via Front panel, P2/P0 or both
- Conforms to ANSI/VITA 1.1-1997 VME64 extension
- Conforms to VITA 1-1999
- VxWorks Driver available at http://www.naii.com