The 64EP3 is a single slot, 6U VME Single Board Computer (SBC) with configurable multifunction I/O. Powered by a choice of Freescale’s 1.0 GHz MPC8536 PowerPC (U3) or Analog Device’s low-power 500 MHz BF533 (U2) processor, the 64EP3 offers an elegant SBC solution for today’s demanding, space constrained and resource limited embedded systems.
The 64EP3 SBC can be configured with up to four modules that enable systems integrators to mix-and-match a variety of I/O and communication functions and manage, monitor and process a host of sensor interfacing requirements.
- SBC with multifunction I/O in a single 6U VME slot
- Automatic background Built-in-Test (BIT)
- VME Bus and/or Dual Gig-E Interfaces
- Front and/or rear I/O
- Designed for Commercial and Rugged applications
- Software Support Kit(s) and driver(s) are available