NAI’s 64PW3 is a 6U VME Servo Motor Driver/Amplifier Board featuring a dual, four-quadrant, bi-directional, PWM servo amplifier. Specifically targeted for DC servo motor applications, this board has an amplified power stage that uses a Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control signal to provide motor control for both brush and brushless motors. Each motor drive accepts a 65 VDC power input and provides a 5 Amp maximum continuous current output (8.5 Amp peak).
In addition to numerous safety features, this conduction-cooled board includes Background Built-in-Test (BIT) for continuous checking and reporting on the health of each channel. Specifically designed for rugged defense, industrial, and commercial applications, the 64PW3 supports optional RS-422, A/D, D/A, or dual Resolver-to-Digital interfaces.
- Conduction-cooled, 6U VME board
- Two four-quadrant bi-directional PWM servo amplifiers
- Input: 65 VDC
- Output: 5.0 Amp max. continuous; 8.5 Amp peak (per channel)
- Continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT)
- RS-422 (full duplex) serial data link (optional)
- A/D, D/A, or dual Resolver-to-Digital interfaces (optional)
- Programmable encoder (A & B) equivalent Hall Effect commutation outputs (optional)
- Safety Features - interrupts and status registers for the following conditions:
- Drive fail, bias loss, etc.
- Supply over-voltage
- Supply under-voltage
- Over temperature
- Master drive enable