Synchro/Resolver Angle Position Indicator - 8800
Model Instrument 8800
Angle Position Indicator, Two Channel, 0.001° Resolution, 0.004° Accuracy
Rack Mount Only
This product is obsolete and has been replaced by the 8810A
Click here for more information.
- 0.001° Resolution
- 0.004° Accuracy
- 0-360° or ±180° Display
- Auto Line-to-Line Select
- Up to 10 kHz Frequency Range
- Phase Sensitive Detection
- Autophase Correction
- Dimensions: 9.5" W x 1.75" H x 12.5" D
- 5330A - 5330A Synchro/Resolver Simulator is a rack-mount or bench-top instrument featuring integrated touch-screen controls and input terminals. This model represents a...
- 5300 - NAI’s 5300 Synchro/Resolver Standard & Simulator is a laboratory-grade, programmable instrument. This model can be used as a true Synchro/Resolver standard...
- 8810A - NAI’s 8810A Angle Position Indicator (API) is a rack-mount or bench-top measurement instrument featuring front panel controls and input terminals. The use...
- 800/801 - NAI’s 800 and 801 are Synchro/Resolver Panel Meters with resolutions up to 0.01° and accuracies up to 0.03°. Both Synchro and Resolver modes are programmable,...
- 8500 - NAI’s 8500 Angle Position Indicator is a dual-channel Synchro/Resolver-to-digital converter that performs high-quality, analog-to-digital conversions of Synchro...
- 8810 - Angle Position Indicator, Two Channel, 0.001° Resolution, 0.004° Accuracy
Rack Mount With Optional IEEE Interface;
Bench Top Without
This product is...