Rugged Power Supplies for Harsh Environments
NAI designs and manufactures an extensive portfolio of COTS and modified COTS Rugged Power Supplies. These AC/DC Power Supplies and DC/DC Power Converters are specifically designed to withstand extreme conditions in altitude, temperature, shock and vibration in rugged defense, and industrial applications. For over 40 years and through advanced engineering, our power products have been used worldwide in a broad range of air, land, and sea systems, meeting the most demanding requirements of our customers.
- Integrated solutions
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461
- Component derating per NAVMAT P-3641A
- Environmental compliance per MIL-STD-810 & VITA 47
- VITA 62 compliance
- Extensive signaling options
- ESS temperature & vibration screening
- Current share capability
- Background Built-in-Test (BIT) & monitoring
- Standard and custom solutions
- Multiple input & output configurations
- Intelligent communication interfaces
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-1399 & MIL-STD-1275
With a proven track record in designs for harsh environment applications, and with an early, solid understanding of our customers' unique requirements, NAI has delivered versatile and reliable, rugged power supply solutions worldwide.