Designed for the Synchro/Resolver and LVDT/RVDT marketplace, NAI Phase Angle Voltmeter accurately make measurements of Phase Angle, In-Phase, Quadrature, Fundamental and Total Voltage, as well as impedance, power and harmonics.
PHASE ANGLE VOLTMETER APPLICATIONS:
- Transformer Ratio & Phase Tests
- Amplifier Gain & Phase
- Phase Sensitive Null Detection
- Network Transfer Function Analysis
- Input–Output Impedance Testing
- Wide Band, High Sensitivity Voltage Measurements
- Attenuator Linearity Testing
- Harmonic Analysis
- Accelerometer Testing
- Phase Angle Measurements
- Synchro/Resolver Transducer Testing
- LVDT/RVDT Testing
- Filter Testing–Insertion Loss, Phase Shift measurement of Power Factor & Complex Impedance Phasing of Servo Motors
Click here to read an application note detailing the measurement of LVDT and RVDT performance using NAI's 2250 Phase Angle Voltmeter.