The AstroCODER 150 is a Programmable Absolute Encoder that allows the user to change programs on the fly. Includes resolver based transducers enhancing ruggedness while maintaining absolute position even after loss of power.
- Industry leading 680 µs scan time virtually eliminates error, allowing for faster machine speeds while maximizing productivity.
- Built-in scalable resolution displays user defined units between 16 and 4096.
- Accepts inputs from one or two transducers providing independent dual axis control.
- Position data available in three user selected forms: Serial Digital, Parallel Digital and Analog Voltages.
- Factory installed Astro data latch reacts to signal from PLC thereby accomodating any predetermined scan rate.
- Available with start-up software.
- Optional DK version with remote keyboard and display.
- Models AC30, AC92 and AC35 (DK series)
- Typical Applications:
- Machine tool
- Data acquisition
- Material handling