The 75DP3 is a single slot, 3U cPCI, low-power/high-performance Single Board Computer (SBC). Configured with Freescale's 1.0 GHz MPC8536 PowerPC (U3) or Analog Devices' 500 MHz BF 533 (U2) processor, the 75DP3 offers an extremely low-power, cost-conscious SBC solution for today's demanding, space-constrained and resource-limited embedded systems. The 75DP3 is configured as a system controller. On-board I/O support is available for both U2 and U3 modules.
The 75DP3 SBC, coupled with NAI’s 75D3 or 75C3 multifunction I/O (MFIO) boards within a system, populated with our high-density function modules and full complement of I/O libraries and drivers provides a complete, low-power/high-performance, programmable cPCI solution for sensor and communication data acquisition, management, processing and distribution.
For new SBC designs, see latest SBC board selections
- SBC with I/O capability in a single 3U cPCI slot
- PCI Bus and/or Dual Gig-E Interfaces
- Automatic background Built-in-Test
- Front and/or Rear I/O support
- Designed for commercial and rugged applications
- Software Support Kit(s) and Driver(s) are available