3U cPCI SBC with dual I/O function module slots—
A variety of different modules to choose from
Customer-configurable 3U cPCI SBC
NOTE: Not recommended for new designs (NRND) - For all new applications/programs, please visit/reference the 75PPC1 Product Page.
NAI’s 75SBC4 is a 3U cPCI NXP™ QorIQ® P2041, PowerPC-based, Single Board Computer (SBC) with dual, high-speed/high-performance function module slots for configurable multifunction I/O interface expansion. Ideally suited for rugged defense, industrial, and commercial applications, this low-power, cost-conscious, SBC delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
NAI’s Custom-On-Standard-Architecture™ (COSA®) offers a variety of different I/O and communications functions. This enables a host of sensor interfacing requirements to be confidently managed, monitored, and processed with NAI’s Background Built-in-Test (BIT)-enabled I/O modules.
Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
BIT continuously monitors the status of all I/O during normal operations and is totally transparent to the user. SBC resources are not consumed while executing BIT routines. This simplifies maintenance, assures operational readiness, reduces life-cycle costs and— keeps your systems mission ready.
Board Support Package (BSP) and Software Support Kit (SSK)
The 75SBC4 includes BSP and SSK support for Wind River® Linux (4.3) and Wind River® VxWorks 6.x. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
Eliminate man-months of integration with a configured, field-proven system 3U cPCI PowerPC system from NAI.
Please contact factory for availability of functions listed below:
- Compact 3U cPCI SBC with dual, high speed/high-performance function module slots for configurable multifunction I/O interface expansion
- Choose from a variety of different modules
- COSA® architecture
- NXP™ QorIQ P2041 Quad-Core e500mc Processor @ 1.2 GHz
- Up to 4 GB ECC DDR3 SDRAM (2 GB standard)
- Up to 32 GB SATA NAND Flash (4 GB standard)
- On-board SATA interface for up to 256 GB Flash SSD
- 2x Gig-E ports
- 1x USB port
- 1x Serial port
- 1x I2C Bus
- 8x programmable TTL/I/O
- Wind River® VxWorks (6.x) and Wind River® Linux (4.3) OS support
- Software Support Kit (SSK) and Library available
- Continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT) (module-dependent)
- Commercial and rugged versions
- Operating temperature: 0° C to +70° C commercial, or -40° C to +85° C rugged