The 75D4-H2 is a Layer 2+ Gigabit Ethernet Switch built upon NAI’s multifunction, 3U cPCI board technology. The 75D4 motherboard contains a high density I/O module slot that supports an H2 switch function. The 75D4 with H2 consumes approximately 9.5W of total power at 5V to operate at full 1000 Base-T speeds. In addition, the 75D4 motherboard can integrate four channels of RS232/423/422/485 serial communications. This adds an additional 1.5W of 5V power. Serial data is available on the cPCI bus or can optionally be available over Ethernet via the use of one of the switch ports.
The 75D4 can also be configured to support a complement of NAIs high-density I/O and communication functions. The module slot is standardized with a relatively large footprint and high-density channel count, enabling up to 48 channels of high functionality, feature-rich programmable discrete on a single 3U board. The low-power/high-performance 75D4-H2 is ideally suited for rugged defense, industrial, and commercial applications.
12-Port 10/100/1000Base-T, Layer 2, Switch Standards:
- IEEE 802.3Ab (100BASE-T Gig-E)
- IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3x (Flow control/full and half duplex)
- Broadcom® 53312S
- Rear I/O support
- Non-blocking Gigabit Ethernet fully integrated switch fabric with 4Mb packet buffer memory
- Integrated MACs (IEEE 802.x compliant) with support for 9600-byte jumbo frames
- High-performance look-up engine with support for up to 8K unicast MAC address entries
- Automatic learning and aging tags
- IPv4 and IPv6 traffic class support
- Up to 12 ports available for external Ethernet communication/connectivity
- 2 Ports (of 12) for motherboard and/or processor communication/connectivity (if supported)
- Port segregating/partitioning options are available (i.e., separate 6/6 ports for 2x independent networks)
- 4 integrated RS232/422/423/485 serial ports
- For layer 3 support, please contact factory.