One I/O and communication function module slot—
A variety of modules to choose from
NAI’s 75D4 is a 3U cPCI High-density I/O and Communication Board with a single, high-density function module slot. In addition, the motherboard also includes an option for an integrated four-channel RS232/423/422/485 serial communication complement. This low-power/high-performance board is ideally suited for rugged defense, industrial, and commercial applications.
The module slot is standardized with a relatively large footprint and high-density channel count, enabling up to 48 channels of high functionality, feature-rich, programmable discrete on a single 3U board. It can be configured with any one of a variety of high-density I/O and communication functions. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the system Single Board Computer (SBC) from unnecessary data management overhead.
The 75D4 includes Software Support Kits (SSKs) for multiple operating systems. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.
- 3U cPCI board with PCI Bus Master capability
- Support for one, high-density, function module with up to 48 I/O channels
- A variety of high-density, I/O and communication modules to choose from
- 4 integrated RS232/422/423/485 serial ports (optional)
- Control via PCI Bus or dual Gigabit Ethernet (Gig-E) interfaces
- Connections via front panel, rear panel, or both
- Automatic Background Built-in-Test (BIT) (module dependent)
- Software Support Kits (SSKs) and drivers available
- Commercial and rugged models
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 70° C commercial, -40° C to +85° C rugged