NAI’s 55GS1 is a COTS, 25-Watt DC/DC Converter that accepts a +28 VDC input and provides a single full-power output at a baseplate temperature of +100°C.
Standard features include remote error sensing; remote digital (TTL) turn on/off; and protection against transients, over voltage, over-current, and short-circuits. Options such as ESS vibration testing and choice of output voltages are available, and additional options and special units can be ordered.
This conduction-cooled, switching power supply is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Ideal for rugged, conduction-cooled, military applications
- Standard output voltages: 5 V, 12 V, 15 V
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461D
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704D
- High-power density
- Low-profile packaging
- Low noise
- Operates at full load through the entire -55° C to +100° C temperature range
- Contact factory for additional options and special units