NAI’s 55LQ3 is a 125-Watt DC/DC Converter that plugs directly into a standard 3U cPCI chassis with a 0.8” slot. It is conduction-cooled through the card edge/wedgelock. This modular, switching power supply accepts +28 VDC input and provides a single output at up to 100 Watts.
Standard features include remote error sensing; enable and power fail warn signals; and protection against transients, over-voltage, over-current, and short circuits. Options such as vibration testing are available.
This COTS converter is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.
- Ideal for rugged, 3U cPCI power applications
- Standard PCI 47 pin connectors and I/O per PICMG 2.11
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461E
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704
- High power density
- Low profile packaging
- Low noise
- Operates at full load through the entire -55°C to +85°C temperature range